Due to current projects and expansion, Expedio are looking for an experienced JEE developer to join their team. The role will be working on eCommerce projects utilising WebSphere Commerce technology and therefore any experience of this will be advantageous.
You will also have experience of automation tooling, quality tools, and automated testing techniques. These tools will help you to automate the mundane tasks of your day, freeing you to innovate and focus on delivering true value to the end clients.
Expedio will support your career growth, initially focused on WebSphere certifications to support your current role. In future you will own your own career path and support our desire to expand in to emerging technology markets.
UK wide travel is expected, so a full, clean UK driving license would be highly beneficial.
- REST API design/development
- Database design
- Technical and service documentation
- WebSphere Commerce knowledge advantageous
- Software Quality tools
- Experience of consultancy roles or customer facing environments
Our benefits package includes the following:
- Competitive Salary and Bonus package
- Matched pension contributions
- Holidays starting at 25 days
- Subsidised gym and financial services offers
- Company Credit card
- Company laptop (Mac or Windows)
- Share options depending on performance
- Manchester or London